In lieu of current situation with COVID-19, we have taken little steps to ensure that your experience with us is safe on a daily basis:⠀
- Employees are checked for symptoms of illness that’s related (and unrelated) to ensure safety and peace
- Employees are required to declare before they travel overseas on emergency and will automatically be quarantined for a minimum of 14 days and declared safe by doctors before coming to work
- Employees will sanitize their hands in intervals of 2 hours in addition to our regular stringent hygiene standards
- Tables are sanitized before / after every diners / after operating hours with alcohol solution
- Floors are swept and mop daily and any appropriate time if required with detergent
- Cutleries are washed with germ-killing solution; for customers that like to request for disposables, kindly let us know in advance when you order⠀
We will also like to extend our heartfelt thanks to customers as we sought to continue our lives with utmost social responsibilities on everyone’s part. We are happy to also announce that our items are available via:⠀
One of our principles in Matchaya has always been to plaster a smile for our customers; and during this difficult time, we hope to do our part in helping our Singaporeans.
Thanks for support us and let’s fight on!